Safeguards When Working The Glove Box
Vacuum glove box is extensively made use of in industries with large prerequisites for gasoline purification. Although the existing glove box structure is far more realistic and straightforward to run. Having said that, the structure within the glove box is sophisticated, there are many important components, and the procedure is slightly inappropriate, which could induce decline to your experimental effects. This report introduces you how to the right way use the vacuum glove box, and the safeguards when novices run the glove box manufacturers box.
A single. Do the job in advance of procedure:
1. Check out if there is nitrogen in the nitrogen bottle. The nitrogen really should be changed in time. The output force of nitrogen is set to .4mpa.
2. Examine whether the vacuum pump is turned on usually.
three. Check no matter if the circulation in the glove box is open. (Purification column-I or purification column-II should open just one of them)
four. Test the upper limit tension in the placing must be +1, the reduce limit strain is
5. Test whether or not oxygen and dew stage are usual (oxygen is down below .1ppm, dew level is over -40)
six. The vacuum pump of the about-bin ought to be in the normally open state
two. Procedure notes:
one. The vacuum pump must be saved on all through technique operation.
2. When the oxygen focus in the tank exceeds 200PPM, the tools routine maintenance personnel must be notified to operate the technique, usually the water and oxygen purification system will be ruined.
3. Ahead of starting off the cycle, examine irrespective of whether the cabinet is in affliction or regenerating. As the earlier mentioned stated functions are in progress, it is unquestionably forbidden to cycle.
4 .Two purification columns simply cannot be regenerated at the identical time.
A. In advance of regeneration, be certain that the glove box has been cleaned with inert gas (H2O <200ppm) to ensure sufficient supply of regeneration gas. The regeneration gas pressure is 0.06-0.08mpa.
B. Before starting regeneration, please make sure that the corresponding purification column circulation is closed.
C. The regeneration process takes 24 hours. Once the execution cannot be disconnected, the regeneration gas should be passed 3-6 hours after the regeneration starts. Pay attention to the amount of regeneration gas, adjust the pressure of the regeneration gas appropriately, and ensure the sufficient supply of regeneration gas in these 3 hours. After 6 hours the regeneration origin can be turned off.
D. The vacuum pump cannot be turned off during the regeneration process. Do not touch the top of the purification column to prevent burns.
E. Once the regeneration is terminated unexpectedly, please ensure that the regeneration and circulation of the purification column cannot be restarted within 12 hours or the equipment will be damaged.
5. Care should be taken to protect the work gloves from being damaged during the operation.